Hermanos Corbalán - The Essence of the Paraguayan Harp
Supported by the United Kingdom Harp Association
Sat 10th April 2021, 14:15-15:45
In this workshop, Sixto and Juanjo will focus on the traditional music of Paraguay, full of contrasts and rich tone and introducing authentic sounds. We will discover how these can be developed and applied to composition and improvisation as a rhythmic and melodic resource, applied to all types of harp.
For guidance on how to access Zoom workshops or anything else Festival-related, please visit our FAQs.
- Bring your harp! This workshop is participatory
- Zoom link and any necessary hand-outs will be emailed before the workshop
- Workshop will be recorded and available to view at your leisure until midnight on Monday 26th April. The recording link will be emailed to participants after the workshop has taken place.
- All participants will be muted and anyone not wishing to be seen on the recording should ensure their video is turned off
- Zoom sessions will begin 15 minutes before the advertised start time to allow for welcome and friendly chat, and to ensure all are ready to start on time