Cheyenne Brown - Funky Scottish Music
3-day, Elementary / Intermediate
Sat 10th - Mon 12th April 2021
We will be learning a combination of modern and traditional Scottish tunes with catchy melodies and funky and fun arrangements. The tunes will be specially chosen to fit well under your fingers, with memorable phrases and accessible fingering. We will do lots of repetitions of each phrase and concentrate on finger patterns and placing to help secure the tunes in your muscle memory. Add some great new tunes to your repertoire at a gentle pace with lots of smiles!
- Saturday 10th April, 16:00-17:15
- Sunday 11th April, 16:00-17:15
- Monday 12th April, 16:00-17:15
For guidance on course levels, how to access Zoom courses or anything else Festival-related, please visit our FAQs.
- Zoom link and music will be emailed before your course
- Zoom courses will not be recorded
- Zoom courses are capped at 15 students
- Zoom sessions will begin 15 minutes before the advertised start time to allow for welcome and friendly chat, and to ensure all are ready to start on time
- Three-day Course
- 10 April 2021
- Online Courses