Ailie Robertson - Tunes in Unusual Time Signatures
3-day, Intermediate / Advanced
Sat 10th - Mon 12th April 2021
Put on your dancing shoes: We’re about to explore the world of odd time signatures! Expand your repertoire and your sense of rhythm with this course that will look at folk tunes in unusual rhythms, from Scotland to Eastern Europe, and see how they can help us improve our understanding of time, accents, and phrasing.
- Saturday 10th April, 16:00-17:15
- Sunday 11th April, 16:00-17:15
- Monday 12th April, 16:00-17:15
For guidance on course levels, how to access Zoom courses or anything else Festival-related, please visit our FAQs.
- Zoom link and music will be emailed before your course
- Zoom courses will not be recorded
- Zoom courses are capped at 15 students
- Zoom sessions will begin 15 minutes before the advertised start time to allow for welcome and friendly chat, and to ensure all are ready to start on time
- Three-day Course
- 10 April 2021
- Online Courses