Eira Lynn Jones - Pedal Progress
3-day, Mixed Abilities
Sat 10th - Mon 12th April 2021
Do you want to develop your pedal harp progress? Then this course will be your whistle-stop tour of all things pedal. On the itinerary: new exercises for fingers and feet; an exploration of extended techniques via graphic scores; and a unique guide on learning the pedal harp repertoire’s greatest hits. Eira’s enthusiasm will steer you towards your next level. Come join the pedal harp party and let’s play and learn together.
- Saturday 10th April, 16:00-17:15
- Sunday 11th April, 16:00-17:15
- Monday 12th April, 16:00-17:15
For guidance on course levels, how to access Zoom courses or anything else Festival-related, please visit our FAQs.
- Zoom link and music will be emailed before your course
- Zoom courses will not be recorded
- Zoom courses are capped at 15 students
- Zoom sessions will begin 15 minutes before the advertised start time to allow for welcome and friendly chat, and to ensure all are ready to start on time
- Three-day Course
- 10 April 2021
- Online Courses