Eleanor Hetherington - Tuneful Technique
3-day, Elementary / Intermediate
Sat 10th - Mon 12th April 2021
Expand your harp repertoire whilst focusing on some fundamentals of harp technique in a supportive and friendly online environment. Learn new and perhaps familiar tunes with time given to helping improve hand position, finger placement and sound production. There will also be the opportunity to troubleshoot any specific issues such as brushed chords, finding harmonics or playing passages more evenly. This course is the start of a journey to improved sound quality and increased technical proficiency to get the most enjoyment from your harp.
- Saturday 10th April, 10:00-11:15
- Sunday 11th April, 10:00-11:15
- Monday 12th April, 10:00-11:15
For guidance on course levels, how to access Zoom courses or anything else Festival-related, please visit our FAQs.
- Zoom link and music will be emailed before your course
- Zoom courses will not be recorded
- Zoom courses are capped at 15 students
- Zoom sessions will begin 15 minutes before the advertised start time to allow for welcome and friendly chat, and to ensure all are ready to start on time
- Three-day Course
- 10 April 2021
- Online Courses